Pageviews last month

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Far Away Dreams~


 I have a love affair with traveling and my camera. I long to walk along a trail or path that leads to the discovery of something spectacular~


                                 Climb up and up to the top and discover where the path leads~


                                                    To see what lies beyond the closed door~

 

                           To sit in the Piazza, and  enjoy the views of sherbert colored buildings.



                           To sit under the colored umbrella and enjoy the view of life around me~

                                                        To return once again to my love.
                                    I hope you enjoyed the visit to Vernazza, Cinque Terre', Italy.

No comments: